WE LIVE TO MAKE FILMS...
Not just content creators but filmmakers
The Recut Collective helps organisations make films that matter to their brand.
Our team has been involved in video production for various brands, organisations, and networks for years. Working across campaigns for large multinationals, to boutique start-ups, we have a wealth of knowledge and enthusiasm that all stems from our underlining passion to make great films.
As teens, we were always snapping away or filming our buddies trying tricks on a skateboard. That or getting our mates to pretend to be the next James Bond or Ethan Hunt. We live and breathe films, from music videos to Hollywood blockbusters. And we will live and breathe your content and needs; approaching it in an innovative and original way to help tell the stories your brand wants told.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Video Content Strategy and Planning
- Post Production
- Video Production
- Recruitment Films
- Sports Content
- Branded Content
- And Much Much More...
At Recut we try our hardest to live and breathe our values through every project and client we take on.
Video Content Creation can be a competitive and at times challenging industry to be a part of. However, we fundamentally believe that by sticking to our core values, we can truly create great films and videos for our expanding client base.
1) People Before Profit: To put the well-being of staff (both freelance and full time) and the wider community first. We still want to run a profitable business, but one where people's well-being is at the core of what we do. A happy crew is a more productive and creative crew.
2) Integrity First: To be honest with both our staff and clients. With timelines, budgets, and deliverables. Treating all members of both production and the client with respect, along with treating all projects, both big and small in the manner they deserve.
3) NO EGOS HERE: To maintain humble and listen to all sources. Creativity doesn't respond to the limitations of hierarchy. We want to always encourage open and honest debate to achieve the best goals for our clients.
4) Push Boundaries and Break Old Limits: We don't believe in making the same film again and again. Always push for the most creative solutions and options where possible. Pushing the brief to give the best outcomes for both the client and the team.